Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
breaker (plural breakers)
- Something that breaks.
- A machine for breaking rocks, or for breaking coal at the mines
- The building in which such a machine is placed.
- A small cask of liquid kept permanently in a ship's boat in case of shipwreck.
- A person who specializes in breaking things.
- (chiefly in the plural) A wave breaking into foam against the shore, or against a sand bank, or a rock or reef near the surface, considered a useful warning to ships of an underwater hazard
- (colloquial) A breakdancer.
- A user of CB radio.
- (something that breaks): destroyer, wrecker
- (machine for breaking rocks or coal):
- (small cask of water in case of shipwreck):
- (building containing such a machine):
- (breakdancer): B-boy (male), B-girl (female), breakdancer
something that breaks
machine for breaking rocks or coal
building containing such a machine
small cask of water in case of shipwreck
breakdancer — see breakdancer