Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Capable of easy interaction.
- This printer isn't compatible with my computer.
- Able to get along well.
- My neighbours and I are not very compatible: they're loud and I'm an introvert.
- Consistent; congruous.
- His actions were compatible with his sermons.
capable of easy interaction
able to get along well
compatible (plural compatibles)
- Something that is compatible with something else.
- a computer company that sells IBM compatibles
- compatible in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- compatible in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- compatible (capable of easy interaction)
compatible (masculine and feminine, plural compatibles)
compatible m, f (plural compatibles)