cup of tea
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- A cup full of tea.
- Would you be a dear and get me a cup of tea, please?
- (idiomatic, not used in plural form) Whatever suits or interests one.
- Daytime television is not my cup of tea.
- The second sense is most commonly used in phrases such as, not my cup of tea, just my cup of tea, etc.
something of interest
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked