Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- To receive pleasure or satisfaction from something
- Enjoy your holidays!
- I enjoy dancing.
- To have the use or benefit of something
- ...while I still enjoy good health...
- 1988, Harry G Frankfurt, The importance of what we care about: philosophical essays
- This account fails to provide any basis for doubting that animals of subhuman species enjoy the freedom it defines.
Usage notes 
Derived terms 
to receive pleasure or satisfaction from something
to have the use or benefit of something
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked