Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (uncountable) Hair or wool of a sheep or similar animal
- (uncountable) Insulating skin with the wool attached
- (countable) A textile similar to velvet, but with a longer pile that gives it a softness and a higher sheen.
- (countable) An insulating wooly jacket
- (roofing) Mat or felts composed of fibers, sometimes used as a membrane backer.
- Any soft woolly covering resembling a fleece.
- The fine web of cotton or wool removed by the doffing knife from the cylinder of a carding machine.
hair or wool of a sheep
insulating skin with the wool attached
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- Con or trick someone out of money.
- To shear the fleece from an animal (such as a sheep).
- During spring shearing we have to fleece all the sheep in just a few days.
con or trick someone out of money
See also 
- (con): nickel and dime