Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- A swimming event in which the contestants may choose any stroke.
- (By extension) The swimming stroke commonly referred to as the front crawl or the Australian crawl.
- A style of wrestling in which any non-injurious holds are permitted.
- A sports event where competitors can choose their own method of participation.
- A form of rapping in which the emcee makes up lyrics while rapping.
- Modifying programming code in production and quality assurance environments, violating the existing procedures for promoting the same.
sports event where competitors can choose their own method of participation
form of rapping