Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Rhymes: -eɪʃən
integration (plural integrations)
- The act or process of making whole or entire.
- (society) The process of fitting into a community, notably applied to 'visible' (ethnic, immigrant...) minorities
- (calculus) The operation of finding the integral of a function.
- (biology) In evolution, the process by which the manifold is compacted into the relatively simple and permanent; supposed to alternate with differentiation as an agent in species' development.
Derived terms 
- enterprise application integration
- horizontal integration
- indefinite integration
- integral calculus
- integration clause
- racial integration
- vertical integration
- forward integration
- backward integration
Related terms 
act or process of making whole or entire
process of fitting into a community
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Declension of integration