Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Alternative forms 
- intire (obsolete)
- (RP) IPA: /ɪnˈtaɪə/, /ɛnˈtaɪə/, X-SAMPA: /In"taI@/, /En"taI@/
- (GenAm) IPA: /ɪnˈtaɪɚ/, /ɛnˈtaɪɚ/, X-SAMPA: /In"taI@`/, /En"taI@`/
Audio (US) (file)
entire (not comparable)
- (sometimes postpositive) whole; complete
- We had the entire building to ourselves for the evening.
- (botany) Having a smooth margin without any indentation.
- (complex analysis, of a complex function) Complex-differentiable on all of ℂ.
- (of a male animal) Not gelded.
with a smooth margin
Derived terms 
entire (plural entires)
- An uncastrated horse; a stallion.
- 2005, He asked why Hijaz was an entire. You know what an entire is, do you not, Anna? A stallion which has not been castrated. — James Meek, The People's Act of Love (Canongate 2006, p. 124)
- (philately) A complete envelope with stamps and all official markings: (prior to the use of envelopes) a page folded and posted.
stallion — see stallion