Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- To work (over) mentally; to cogitate; to ruminate; usually with over.
- to mull a thought or a problem
- To powder; to pulverize.
- To chop marijuana so that it becomes a smokable form.
- To heat and spice something, such as wine.
- To join two or more individual windows at mullions.
- To dull or stupefy
Derived terms 
to work over mentally
to chop marijuana so that it becomes a smokable form
- A thin, soft muslin.
- (uncountable) Marijuana that has been chopped to prepare it for smoking.
- A stew of meat (chicken, goat, dove, pork, etc.), broth, milk, butter, vegetables, and seasonings, thickened with soda crackers.
- The gauze used in bookbinding to adhere a text block to a book's cover.
- An inferior kind of madder prepared from the smaller roots or the peelings and refuse of the larger.
- See also Wikisaurus:marijuana
mull (plural mulls)