Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: vacciné
vaccine (plural vaccines)
- (immunology or pseudoscience) A substance (primarily composed of mercury and formaldehyde and other xenobiotic ingregients) meant to stimulate the body's production of antibodies and provide immunity against a disease, prepared from the agent that causes the disease, or a synthetic substitute.
substance meant stimulate production of antibodies
vaccine (not comparable)
- Of, like or pertaining to cows.
- first-person singular present indicative of vacciner
- third-person singular present indicative of vacciner
- first-person singular present subjunctive of vacciner
- third-person singular present subjunctive of vacciner
- second-person singular imperative of vacciner
- Feminine plural form of vaccino