See also: չ
, Ձ, and Ջ
ջ lowercase (uppercase Ջ)
- The 27th letter of the Armenian alphabet, called ջե (ǰe). Transliterated as ǰ.
- voiced postalveolar affricate: IPA [d͡ʒ] in Eastern Armenian
- aspirated voiceless postalveolar affricate: IPA [t͡ʃʰ] in Western Armenian
- The numeral 900 in Armenian numbering.
- Dum-Tragut, Jasmine (2009) Armenian: Modern Eastern Armenian (London Oriental and African Language Library; 14), Amsterdam, Philadelphia: John Benjamins Publishing Company, § 188.8.131.52, page 19