See also: ը
, Ի, and Ր
ր lowercase (uppercase Ր)
- The 32nd letter of Armenian alphabet, called րե (re). Transliterated as r.
- alveolar approximant: [ɹ] in Eastern Armenian as spoken by Armenian diaspora in Iran
- alveolar tap: [ɾ] in Eastern Armenian as spoken by the rest of Eastern Armenians
- alveolar tap: [ɾ] in Western Armenian
- The numeral 5000 in Armenian numbering.
- Dum-Tragut, Jasmine (2009) Armenian: Modern Eastern Armenian (London Oriental and African Language Library; 14), Amsterdam, Philadelphia: John Benjamins Publishing Company, § 126.96.36.199, pages 19–20