亇 (radical 6 亅+2, 3 strokes, cangjie input 弓弓 (NN), composition ⿱⺈亅(GHK) or ⿱𠂉亅(T))
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 85, character 15
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 1, page 32, character 2
- Unihan data for U+4E87
- This section refers to ⿱𠂉亅 glyph; see Unihan to learn more.
|For pronunciation and definitions of 亇 – see 個.
(This character, 亇, is a variant form of 個.)
- This section refers to ⿱⺈亅 glyph; see Unihan to learn more.
亇 • (ma)
- Sound (hangeul): 마 (revised: ma, McCune-Reischauer: ma, Yale: ma)
- Name (hangeul): 망치 (revised: mangchi, McCune-Reischauer: mangch'i, Yale: mangchi)