Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- KangXi: page 96, character 14
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 464
- Dae Jaweon: page 204, character 18
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 1, page 140, character 5
- Unihan data for U+4F2E
|simp. and trad.
- This entry needs a definition. Please add one, then remove
- Chữ Nôm.
- This is the regular form of this character. The common form is 奴.
- The term is de facto used to refer to any animal (including the human) in the third person, in a disrespectful manner. The use of the term to translate the English it, or to refer to an inanimate object, is rather artificial, and mostly found in awkward (but common) translation of other languages.