枠 (radical 75 木+4, 8 strokes, cangjie input 木大弓十 (DKNJ), composition ⿰木卆)
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 517, character 1
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 14576
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 2, page 1173, character 9
- Unihan data for U+67A0
|For pronunciation and definitions of 枠 – see 樺.
(This character, 枠, is a variant form of 樺.)
A 国字 (kokuji, “Japanese-coined character”). 木 + 卆; it is not a simplification of 木+卒.
(common “Jōyō” kanji)
枠 (hiragana わく, rōmaji waku)
- frame (such as a picture frame)
- (please add an English translation of this example)
- box; border (of a box)
- borders of a comic frame
- limit, restriction