槩 (radical 75 木+10, 14 strokes, cangjie input 竹山木 (HUD) or X竹山木 (XHUD), composition ⿱旣木)
- generally, approximately
- KangXi: page 547, character 6
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 15363
- Dae Jaweon: page 935, character 3
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 2, page 1257, character 1
- Unihan data for U+69E9
|For pronunciation and definitions of 槩 – see 概 (“manner; mettle; general idea; etc.”).
(This character, 槩, is a variant form of 概.)
|For pronunciation and definitions of 槩 – see 㮣.
(This character, 槩, is a variant form of 㮣.)
槩 • (gae) (hangeul 개, revised gae, McCune-Reischauer kae, Yale kay)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text