Simplified from 每 (母 → 毋), replacing the two dots with one stroke.
毎 (radical 80 毋+2, 6 strokes, cangjie input 人田十 (OWJ), composition ⿱𠂉毋)
- 海 (Japanese shinjitai form)
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 589, character 1
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 16724
- Dae Jaweon: page 981, character 2
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 4, page 2381, character 2
- Unihan data for U+6BCE
|For pronunciation and definitions of 毎 – see 每.
(This character, 毎, is a variant form of 每.)
- ^ Dictionary of Chinese Character Variants (教育部異體字字典)
(grade 2 “Kyōiku” kanji, shinjitai kanji, kyūjitai form 每)