Simplified from 碎 (卒 → 卆).
砕 (radical 112 石+4, 9 strokes, cangjie input 一口大弓十 (MRKNJ), composition ⿰石卆)
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 828, character 24
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 24080
- Dae Jaweon: page 1243, character 4
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 4, page 2421, character 3
- Unihan data for U+7815
|For pronunciation and definitions of 砕 – see 碎.
(This character, 砕, is the second-round simplified and variant traditional form of 碎.)
(common “Jōyō” kanji)
- to break, to smash
砕 • (swae) (hangeul 쇄, revised swae, McCune-Reischauer swae, Yale sway)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text