膥 (radical 130, 肉+12, 18 strokes, cangjie input 木尸人月人 (DSOBO), composition ⿱⿰未成肉 or ⿱⿰末成肉)
- The G source glyph of this Unicode codepoint erroneously replaces 未 with the visually similar but unrelated 末.
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 996, character 11
- Dae Jaweon: not present, would follow page 1445, character 13
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 5, page 2933, character 11
- Unihan data for U+81A5
Compound of 未成肉 (“have not become flesh yet”).
- (Cantonese) Alternative form of 春 (ceon1, “egg; testicle”).