菙 (radical 140, 艸+8, 14 strokes, cangjie input 廿竹十一 (THJM), four-corner 44104, composition ⿱艹垂)
- a type of tree (possibly chaste tree) mentioned in ancient books, whose twigs are used for divination.
- KangXi: page 1038, character 8
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 31179
- Dae Jaweon: page 1496, character 13
- Hanyu Da Zidian (first edition): volume 5, page 3234, character 15
- Unihan data for U+83D9
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text