鉑 (radical 167, 金+5, 13 strokes, cangjie input 金竹日 (CHA), four-corner 86100, composition ⿰釒白)
- KangXi: page 1301, character 7
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 40299
- Dae Jaweon: page 1803, character 9
- Hanyu Da Zidian (first edition): volume 6, page 4187, character 9
- Unihan data for U+9251
- “thin sheet of metal”
- Variant of 薄 (MC bwɑk̚).
- Alternative form of 箔 (bó, “thin sheet of metal”).
- (chemistry) platinum
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text
鉑 (eumhun 금박 박 (geumbak bak))
- Hanja form? of 박 (“gold leaf, platinum”).
鉑 (bạc, bạch)
- Chữ Nôm. The modern Vietnamese word for silver is bạc.
- This character only means silver in Vietnamese chữ Nôm. In Chinese, this character means platinum. 銀 means silver in Chinese and Japanese.