Japanese simplified from 鑛 (廣 → 広). First attested in 1889.
In current form, 金 (“metal”) + 広.
鉱 (radical 167, 金+5, 13 strokes, cangjie input 金戈戈 (CII) or X金戈戈 (XCII), composition ⿰金広)
- mineral, ore
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 1303, character 10
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 40340
- Dae Jaweon: page 1804, character 15
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 6, page 4190, character 11
- Unihan data for U+9271
|For pronunciation and definitions of 鉱 – see 礦 (“mineral; ore; mine; etc.”).|
(This character, 鉱, is a variant form of 礦.)
(grade 5 “Kyōiku” kanji, shinjitai kanji, kyūjitai form 鑛)
鉱 • (gwang) (hangeul 광, revised gwang, McCune–Reischauer kwang, Yale kwang)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text