鈎 (radical 167, 金+4, 12 strokes, cangjie input 金心戈 (CPI) or XX金心戈 (XXCPI), composition ⿰釒勾)
- KangXi: page 1298, character 14
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 40220
- Dae Jaweon: page 1801, character 7
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 6, page 4179, character 6
- Unihan data for U+920E
Variant of 鉤, via variation of phonetic 句 → 勾.
|For pronunciation and definitions of 鈎 – see 鉤 (“hook, barb; sickle; etc.”).|
(This character, 鈎, is a variant traditional form of 鉤.)
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text
鈎: Hán Việt readings: câu
鈎: Nôm readings: câu
- Nôm form of câu (“to hook, to fish”).