閅 (radical 169 門+2, 10 strokes, cangjie input 日弓一弓 (ANMN), four-corner 77201, composition ⿵門丁)
- Ancient form of 門
- According to zdic.net, 閅 is an ancient variant of 門. According to the International Encoded Han Character and Variants Database and the KangXi dictionary, 閅 is a regular variant of 門.
- KangXi: page 1330, character 9
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 41217
- Dae Jaweon: page 1834, character 8
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 7, page 4282, character 9
- Unihan data for U+9585
|For pronunciation and definitions of 閅 – see 門.
(This character, 閅, is an ancient form of 門.)