- 青 (
U+9752) - Preferred form in modern Chinese and Japanese.
靑 (radical 174, 靑+0, 8 strokes, cangjie input 手一月中一 (QMBLM), four-corner 50227, composition ⿱龶円)
- Kangxi radical #174, ⾭.
- KangXi: page 1381, character 19
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 42564
- Dae Jaweon: page 1891, character 16
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 6, page 4046, character 1
- Unihan data for U+9751
|For pronunciation and definitions of 靑 – see 青 (“blue-green; blue; green; etc.”).|
(This character, 靑, is a variant traditional form of 青.)
This character is the orthodox form of 青 found in the historical Kangxi dictionary.
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji, kyūjitai kanji, shinjitai form 青)
- (historical, now uncommon) Alternative form of 青 (“blue; green”)
靑 (eumhun 푸를 청 (pureul cheong))
- blue; green
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text