See also: 青
- KangXi: page 1381, character 19
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 42564
- Dae Jaweon: page 1891, character 16
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 6, page 4046, character 1
- Unihan data for U+9751
|For pronunciation and definitions of 靑 – see 青.
(This character, 靑, is a variant form of 青.)
This character is rarely used in modern Japanese. It has been replaced by its variant form 青.
靑 • (cheong)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text