鞥 (radical 177 革+9, 18 strokes, cangjie input 廿十人口廿 (TJORT), four-corner 48516, composition ⿰革弇)
- KangXi: page 1389, character 24
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 42921
- Dae Jaweon: page 1904, character 16
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 7, page 4343, character 9
- Unihan data for U+97A5
Note: The zero initial /∅-/ is commonly pronounced with a ng-initial /ŋ-/ in some varieties of Cantonese, including Hong Kong Cantonese.
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text