Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (SK Standard/Seoul) IPA(key): [ˈha̠(ː)ɲt͡ɕ͈a̠]
- Phonetic hangeul: [한(ː)짜]
- Though still prescriptive in Standard Korean, the great majority of speakers (in both Koreas) no longer distinguish vowel length.
|Revised Romanization (translit.)?||hanja|
- hanja (Chinese characters borrowed from Chinese and incorporated into the Korean language with Korean pronunciation)
- Chinese character; Han character (any character used in the written form of several languages of China, Japan, Korea and Vietnam)
- 한자어(漢字語) (hanja-eo)