Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Genitival interfix used to link elements in some compounds.
- suffix used on transitive verbs to form an abbreviated passive verb (as opposed to "esar -ata").
- suffix used on transitive verbs to form a passive state noun.
- suffix used on nouns, adjectives and adverbs to form a noun with a state or abstract quality; -ion, -ness, -ity, -tude, -ship, -hood.
- suffix used on nouns and adjectives to form an intransitive verb with the meaning: to be so as to indicate the root.
- Genitival interfix indicating that the former part is a characteristic of the latter.