Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Misspelling of Alfa from the NATO/ICAO Phonetic Alphabet.
- A placename.
- A ghost town in California, United States (USA).
- A village in Illinois, United States.
- A village in Michigan, United States.
- A city and village in Minnesota, United States
- A borough of New Jersey, United States.
- A town in Queensland, Australia.
- Former name of the International Space Station.
- (computing) A RISC CPU instruction set architecture developed and marketed by Digital Equipment Corporation (then later by Compaq and then Hewlett-Packard) from 1992 until 2004.
Alpha (plural Alphas)
- Alternative letter-case form of alpha
- A member of Generation Alpha.
- Synonyms: Gen Alpha, Generation Alpha
- 2022 June 28, Shane Wright, Carla Jaeger, “Gen Xers squeezed by their parents, children”, in The Sydney Morning Herald:
- They are being partially replaced by a new generation – the Alphas, which cover children aged nine or under and account for 12 per cent of all Australians.
- 2023 April 20, Casey Schwartz, “Jean Twenge is ready to make you defend your generation again”, in The Washington Post:
- And if, as Twenge argues, the proliferation of internet-enabled devices is the defining factor in Gen Z’s profile — and the main root of its problems — the Alphas, or Polars, remain an open question.
Alpha n (strong, genitive Alphas or Alpha, plural Alphas)
- alpha (Greek letter)
Declension of Alpha [neuter, strong]
- “Alpha” in Duden online
- Translingual non-lemma forms
- Translingual misspellings
- English lemmas
- English proper nouns
- en:Ghost towns in California, USA
- en:Places in California, USA
- en:Places in the United States
- en:Villages in Illinois, USA
- en:Villages in the United States
- en:Places in Illinois, USA
- en:Villages in Michigan, USA
- en:Places in Michigan, USA
- en:Cities in Minnesota, USA
- en:Cities in the United States
- en:Villages in Minnesota, USA
- en:Places in Minnesota, USA
- en:Boroughs in New Jersey, USA
- en:Places in New Jersey, USA
- en:Towns in Queensland
- en:Towns in Australia
- en:Places in Queensland
- en:Places in Australia
- English nouns
- English countable nouns
- English terms with quotations
- German terms with IPA pronunciation
- German terms with audio links
- German lemmas
- German nouns
- German neuter nouns
- de:Greek letter names