Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Appendix:Variations of "cai"
- (chemistry) Initialism of calcium-aluminium-rich inclusion, a type of mineral.
- (pharmacology) Initialism of carbonic anhydrase inhibitor.
- (medicine) Initialism of chronic ankle instability.
- (automotive) Initialism of cold air intake.
- Initialism of computer assisted instruction.
- IATA airport code of Cairo International Airport.
- Conodont Alteration Index, an estimate of the maximum temperature reached by a sedimentary rock.