Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (archaic, poetic) Latin name for Scotland, the northern part of the island of Britannia.
- A village in Illinois
- A village in Michigan
- A city in Minnesota
- A town in Mississippi
- A village in Missouri
- A town and village in New York
- A village in Nova Scotia, Canada
- A village in Ohio
- A community in Ontario, Canada
- A community in Prince Edward Island, Canada
- A village and three towns in Wisconsin
Latin-based name for Scotland
First declension, with locative.