Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Buryat lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Buryat adjectives: Buryat terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Buryat adverbs: Buryat terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Buryat conjunctions: Buryat terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Buryat determiners: Buryat terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of the following noun.
- Category:Buryat morphemes: Buryat word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Buryat multiword terms: Buryat lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Buryat nouns: Buryat terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Buryat numerals: Buryat terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Buryat phrases: Buryat groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Buryat pronouns: Buryat terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Buryat proper nouns: Buryat nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Buryat verbs: Buryat terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- Buryat conjunctions (0 c, 1 e)
- Buryat determiners (0 c, 2 e)
- Buryat verbs (1 c, 25 e)
Pages in category "Buryat lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 290 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)