Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Buryat terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Buryat noun forms: Buryat nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Buryat countable nouns: Buryat nouns that can be quantified directly by numerals.
- Category:Buryat diminutive nouns: Buryat nouns that are derived from a base word to convey endearment, small size or small intensity.
- Category:Buryat pluralia tantum: Buryat nouns that are mostly or exclusively used in the plural form.
- Category:Buryat proper nouns: Buryat nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
|Top – А Б В Г Д Е Ё Ж З И Й К Л М Н О Ө П Р С Т У Ү Ф Х Һ Ц Ч Ш Щ Ъ Ы Ь Э Ю Я|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Buryat nouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 285 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)