Category:English personal pronouns
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Fundamental » All languages » English » Lemmas » Pronouns » Personal pronouns
English pronouns that are used as substitutes for known nouns.
For more information, see Appendix:English personal pronouns.
- Category:English reciprocal pronouns: English pronouns that refer back to a plural subject and express an action done in two or more directions.
- Category:English reflexive pronouns: English pronouns that refer back to the subject.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- English first person pronouns (0 c, 15 e)
- English reciprocal pronouns (0 c, 2 e)
- English reflexive pronouns (0 c, 17 e)
- English second person pronouns (0 c, 25 e)
- English third person pronouns (0 c, 126 e)