Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Javanese lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Javanese adjectives: Javanese terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Javanese adverbs: Javanese terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Javanese conjunctions: Javanese terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Javanese determiners: Javanese terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Javanese interjections: Javanese terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Javanese morphemes: Javanese word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Javanese nouns: Javanese terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Javanese numerals: Javanese terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Javanese particles: Javanese terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Javanese prepositions: Javanese adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Javanese pronouns: Javanese terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Javanese verbs: Javanese terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Javanese conjunctions (0 c, 11 e)
- ► Javanese determiners (1 c, 27 e)
- ► Javanese interjections (0 c, 7 e)
- ► Javanese morphemes (4 c, 0 e)
- ► Javanese verbs (3 c, 62 e)
Pages in category "Javanese lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 642 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- aksen aku
- alas greng
- alas gung liwang-liwung
- anak kuwalon
- anak ontang-anting
- asam amino
- asam asetat
- asam cuka
- asam etanoat
- asam metanakarboksilat
- asam nitrat
- asam sulfat
- asem déoksiribonukleat
- asu alas
- ayam alas