Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Mwani lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Mwani adverbs: Mwani terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Mwani conjunctions: Mwani terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Mwani nouns: Mwani terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Mwani numerals: Mwani terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Mwani pronouns: Mwani terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Mwani verbs: Mwani terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Mwani lemmas"
The following 113 pages are in this category, out of 113 total.