Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Wauja lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Wauja adjectives: Wauja terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Wauja adverbs: Wauja terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Wauja interjections: Wauja terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Wauja morphemes: Wauja word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Wauja multiword terms: Wauja lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Wauja nouns: Wauja terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Wauja numerals: Wauja terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Wauja prepositions: Wauja adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Wauja pronouns: Wauja terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Wauja verbs: Wauja terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
Pages in category "Wauja lemmas"
The following 157 pages are in this category, out of 157 total.
- aitsa ha