Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Yoruba lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Yoruba adjectives: Yoruba terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Yoruba adverbs: Yoruba terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Yoruba conjunctions: Yoruba terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Yoruba morphemes: Yoruba word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Yoruba nouns: Yoruba terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Yoruba numerals: Yoruba terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Yoruba prepositions: Yoruba adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Yoruba pronouns: Yoruba terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Yoruba proper nouns: Yoruba nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Yoruba verbs: Yoruba terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Yoruba conjunctions (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Yoruba morphemes (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Yoruba verbs (2 c, 8 e)
Pages in category "Yoruba lemmas"
The following 139 pages are in this category, out of 139 total.