Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Ghana.
- (metrology) Symbol for the gigahenry, an SI unit of electrical inductance equal to 109 henrys.
- (medicine, biochemistry) Initialism of growth hormone.
- (medicine) Initialism of general hospital.
- 2000, Michael Lavan, “Facilities for Ambulatory Surgery. Part A: The Freestanding Ambulatory Surgery Center”, in H. Randolph Bailey; Michael J. Snyder, editors, Ambulatory Anorectal Surgery, Springer, →ISBN, page 1:
- The ambulatory surgery center (ASC) differs from the general hospital (GH) in several respects. […] The ASC has many advantages over the GH facility, some of which are financial and others related to patient flow and satisfaction. Clearly, a facility that has a limited purpose and scope can eliminate many services and costs that are necessary in the GH.
GH (not comparable)
- (television) Initialism of General Hospital, an American daytime television medical drama first aired in 1963.