See also: greeks
- plural of
- (finance) The quantities representing the sensitivity of the price of derivatives to a change in underlying parameters on which the value of an instrument or portfolio is dependent (so called because some are denoted by Greek letters).
- (first-order measures of derivative price sensitivity): delta, epsilon, lambda (elasticity, omega), rho, theta, vega (kappa, tau)
- (second-order measures of derivative price sensitivity): charm (delta decay, DdeltaDtime), gamma, vanna (DdeltaDvol, DvegaDspot), vera (rhova), veta (DvegaDtime), vomma (DvegaDvol, vega convexity, volga),
- (third-order measures of derivative price sensitivity): color/colour (DgammaDtime, gamma decay), speed (DgammaDspot, gamma of the gamma), ultima (DvommaDvol), zomma (DgammaDvol)
- (measures of multi-asset derivative price sensitivity): correlation delta (cega), cross gamma, cross vanna, cross volga