- Any of several places in Iberia and the Americas, chiefly an island off Baja California.
- Guadeloupe (obsolete)
Epithet of Virgin Mary as Our Lady of Guadalupe, patron of Mexico, from the place name, Guadalupe, where the image is kept, which from Arabic وَادِي ال (wādī l-, “valley of the”) + Latin lupum (“wolf”).
- A female given name.
- (rare) A male given name
- Guadeloupe (overseas department of France)
- Guadalupe (island off Baja California)
- (male given name): Often when used as a family 'heirloom' name that is passed down to the first born whether they are male or female.
- (female given name): Lupita