Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (male given names) Hans, Ivan, Jack, Jan, Jannick, Jannik, Jes, Johan, Johannes, John, Johnny, Jon, Jonas
- (female given names) Jensine; Johanne and its variants
- (surnames) Hansen, Jansen, Jensen, Johansen, Johannesen, Johnsen
-  Danskernes Navne, based on CPR data: 111 614 males with the given name Jens have been registered in Denmark between about 1890 (=the population alive in 1967) and January 2005, with frequency peaks in the 19th century and in the 1950s. Accessed on 19 June 2011.
- A male given name.
- son of Jens: Jensson
- daughter of Jens: Jensdóttir
- A male given name of Danish origin.
-  Statistisk sentralbyrå, Namnestatistikk: 8 044 males with the given name Jens living in Norway on January 1st 2011, with the frequency peak in the 19th century. Accessed on 19 May, 2011.
- A male given name borrowed from Danish.