Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (international standards) ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code for Madagascar.
- Initialism of Morris Garages, a British sports-car manufacturer.
- Initialism of Minas Gerais, a state of Brazil.
MG (plural MGs)
- A sports car manufactured by Morris Garages.
- 2002, Zadie Smith, The Autograph Man, Penguin Books (2003), page 332:
- Joseph [...] walked directly to the driverʼs side of a perfectly beautiful red MG.
- (military) Abbreviation of machine gun.
- (pathology) Initialism of myasthenia gravis.
- LMG (“light machine gun”)
- MMG (“medium machine gun”)
- HMG (“heavy machine gun”)
- SMG (“submachine gun”)
- GPMG (“general purpose machine gun”)
MG n (strong, genitive MGs or MG, plural MGs or MG)
- Initialism of Maschinengewehr (“machine gun”).
Declension of MG [neuter, strong]
- MP f
- (Brazil) Initialism of Minas Gerais (Brazilian state)
- Translingual lemmas
- Translingual symbols
- ISO 3166-1 alpha-2
- English lemmas
- English proper nouns
- English words without vowels
- English initialisms
- English nouns
- English countable nouns
- English terms with quotations
- English abbreviations
- German 2-syllable words
- German terms with IPA pronunciation
- German terms with audio links
- German lemmas
- German nouns
- German neuter nouns
- German initialisms
- Portuguese lemmas
- Portuguese proper nouns
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Portuguese initialisms