Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: neapolitan
Neapolitan (not comparable)
- Pertaining to Naples, a city in southern Italy.
- Describing an ice cream combination of the flavours chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry in order. (Until the mid-20th century the flavours were pistachio, vanilla, and strawberry, giving the colours of the Italian flag.)
- Synonym: harlequin
- (dated) Describing a variety of ice cream made with eggs as well as cream.
pertaining to Naples
Neapolitan (plural Neapolitans)
- An inhabitant or resident of Naples.
- An individually wrapped piece of chocolate, sold in assortments of various flavours such as coffee and orange.
inhabitant or resident of Naples
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked
language of Naples, Italy