PDA (plural PDAs)
- (electronics) A personal digital assistant, a handheld computing device.
- (colloquial) A public display of affection.
2015 April, Rachel Hawkins, chapter 7, in Miss Mayhem, ↑ISBN:
- I was still pretty firmly anti-PDA, but when David kissed me—quickly, but firmly—I decided that every once in a while, it wasn’t so bad.
- (computing theory) A pushdown automaton.
- Abbreviation of Property Damage Accident.
- Abbreviation of Pathological Demand Avoidance.
handheld computing device
PDA m (plural PDAs)