See also: perry
- Rhymes: -ɛri
- A topographic surname derived from the Old English pyrige (a pear tree).
- A unisex given name derived from the surname, or a pet form of the rare given name Peregrine.
- A town in Arkansas.
- A village in Cambridgeshire, England
- A city in Florida, USA, and the county seat of Taylor County.
- A city in Georgia, USA, and the county seat of Houston County.
- A village in Illinois.
- A city in Iowa.
- A city in Kansas.
- A town in Maine.
- A city in Michigan.
- A city in Missouri.
- A village in Ohio.
- A city in Oklahoma.
- A township in Ontario, Canada
- A city in Utah.