Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: schritt
- step, footstep (a single instance of walking)
- walk (slow gait of a horse)
- crotch (the area between the human legs close to the genitals or comprising them)
- a pace (any of several obsolete linear measures about as long as a man steps, that is about 70–80 cm)
- any imaginary measure that is likened in its partitioning to the distance traveled by a leg moving forward in its single footsteps
- Er war uns einige Schritte voraus. ― He was a few steps ahead of us.
- Leg einen Schritt zu! ― Faster!
- step, move, stage (the part of a measure in the sense of an action one takes)
- Um dieses Ziel zu erreichen, sind folgende Schritte durchzuführen: ― To reach this end, the following steps need to be performed:
- Ellipsis of .
- Fahren Sie Schritt! ― Drive as fast as a pedestrian walks!
Declension of Schritt [masculine, strong]
- “Schritt” in Digitales Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache
- “Schritt” in Uni Leipzig: Wortschatz-Lexikon
- “Schritt” in Duden online
- Schritt on the German Wikipedia.Wikipedia de