Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following information passed a request for deletion.
This discussion is no longer live and is left here as an archive. Please do not modify this conversation, but feel free to discuss its conclusions.
- If it were a commercial enterprise, we would call it spam. DCDuring TALK 15:34, 6 July 2015 (UTC)
- Delete. - -sche (discuss) 22:19, 25 July 2015 (UTC)
- For a second, I thought it was the transhumance party. We could have made jokes about that name until the cows come home... Chuck Entz (talk)
- Keep until there is a plausible rationale for deletion. The SoP argument does not apply to names of specific entities. This term is regulated by WT:CFI#Names of specific entities, so CFI allows each person to consider their own reasons for deletion or keeping, but, as far as I am concerned, the reason should have some plausibility and not rely on factually wrong statements (such as claiming SoP or WT:COMPANY). For the record, that we have Conservative Party, Progressive Conservative Party, Liberal Democrats, New Democratic Party, Labour Party, New Democratic Party, Bloc Québécois. Democratic Party and Republican Party were deleted as seen in Talk:Democratic_Party. In the second RFD for Talk:Democratic_Party, WT:COMPANY was invoked, which is inappropriate since political parties are not companies. --Dan Polansky (talk) 07:36, 26 July 2015 (UTC)
- Keep on account of this not being a single organization, but a thematic framework of political organizations in different countries which are only rhetorically related. Pandeist (talk) 19:11, 1 September 2015 (UTC)
- RFD-kept. —Μετάknowledgediscuss/deeds 20:57, 6 September 2015 (UTC)