Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: trunk
Trunk (plural Trunks)
- A surname from German.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Trunk is the 29366th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 805 individuals. Trunk is most common among White (93.66%) individuals.
- Hanks, Patrick, editor (2003), “Trunk”, in Dictionary of American Family Names, volume 3, New York City: Oxford University Press, →ISBN.
- a drink, generally mixed of several ingredients, and often for medical or magical effect; a potion
- (higher register, archaic) any drink
- (archaic, except in compounds) the act of drinking
Declension of Trunk [masculine, strong]
- → Polish: trunek