Jump to navigation Jump to search
- acclimatise (chiefly British)
- (intransitive) To get used to a new climate, or to a new situation.
- acclimatize to the new regulations
- (transitive) To make used to a new climate or one that is different from that which is natural; to inure or habituate to other circumstances; to adapt to the peculiarities of a foreign or strange climate.
- acclimatize the staff to the new regulations
to get used to a new climate
to make used to a new climate or a new set of circumstances